- Can I upload my own wallpapers?
Yes, Wallpaper Studio 10 is an image sharing network, wallpapers uploaded by our users.
- How can I upload wallpapers?
- Please, download our Wallpaper Studio 10 application and login. After you have logged in the upload function will be available.
- What can the wallpapers be used for?
- You can use wallpapers as background on your devices. The uploader has allowed to use this image as a background for free on your devices. The copyright belongs to the uploader. You are not permitted to redistribute or otherwise use or sell the image.
- Can I contact the uploader of a wallpaper?
- Sure! Just sign up in our Wallpaper Studio 10 application and leave a comment to her/him.
- What are the rules for uploading?
All uploaded images are moderated manually therefore the image are not displayed immediately. The inadequate quality wallpapers are removed from the wallpaperstudio10.com website and Wallpaper Studio 10 applications.
Some tips for successful uploading:
Please upload images that are aesthetic and their content are enjoyable for others.
Remember, the uploaded images should have at least 1920x1080 px in size.
The following pictures are deleted during moderation:
- adult-content images (arbitrary symbols, sexual or violent content, etc.)
- improper images (blurry, slanted, framed, etc.)
- images containing advertisements or logos (e.g. website titles)
- copyrighted images (movies, games, etc.)
- images that violate personality rights
- How long does the moderation process?
- The moderation takes approximately 24-48 hours but we retain the right to extend this period.